Question about Epson Stylus D92 InkJet Photo Printer
Instead of allowing the driver to install automatically when you plug in the printer, find the actual driver from the web, download it, and install it. Some companies include printer instillation in their drivers but some don't. If you still need to install the printer after installing the driver, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes.
2. Double-click Add Printer to start the Add Printer Wizard, and then click Next.
3. Click Local printer, clear the Automatically detect and install check box, and then click Next.
4. Click next.
5. Click Have Disk and find the drivers you just installed.
6. Click next until the setup wizard is complete.
7. Make sure to print a test page. If it works you're all good, if it doesn't try making sure you're using the right drivers and come back here if you need additional help.
You can find the drivers for your printer here:
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2009 | Hypertec Phoenix 370/S (HYPH01)...
May 31, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
May 06, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Jan 05, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
Jun 25, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 12, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Jun 30, 2017 | Epson Stylus D92 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 18, 2011 | Epson Stylus D92 InkJet Photo Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: