Question about Washing Machines
F21 LONG DRAIN
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off.
NOTES:After 4 minutes the "Sd" error will be displayed, then
4 minutes later the "F/21" error code will be displayed. Press
PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure
the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2017 | Washing Machines
Feb 22, 2013 | Washing Machines
Feb 03, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 01, 2011 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 01, 2011 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Nov 04, 2010 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Sep 23, 2009 | Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. HE3t Front Load Washer
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!