Question about Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
Welcome to Fixya. If you want to connect their Psp to the internet you need to know the settings of your router. Listed below are the steps on how to access your router. You must use a working computer that is connected to the router and after we obtain the information needed then thats the time we will configure your Psp.
How to access the Router:
1. You need to know the ipaddress of your router. You can refer to the manual or check the Default Gateway of your computer (Make sure that you connect the computer to the router using an ethernet cable for you to get the Default Gateway). Click on START then RUN. Type CMD on the small box on the lower left of the screen. Type IPCONFIG on the black window and get the value of your DEFAULT GATEWAY (it starts with 192.168.x.x)
2. Open a Browser, Type the DEFAULT GATEWAY on the address bar of your Browser. It will ask you for a username and password. (Refer to the manual of your router or post a reply so that i can provide you the username and password of your router)
3. Go to the Wireless Settings Page of your router. Look for the SSID or the Network Name and the Network Key or Passphrase. You can personalize it so that you can easily remember the details.
4. Make sure you connect to your SSID and enter the Network Key to make it secure.
How to connect your Psp
1. Open Psp
2. Go to Network Settings
3. Go to Infrastructure Mode
4. New Connection (then select available connection)
5. Under Wlan Setting choose Enter Manually or Scan your SSID
6. SSID (Select your SSID)
7. Wlan Security Setting (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
8. Enter you Network Key
9. Test Connection Settings
If you have questions please let me know. Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 21, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 17, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Sep 14, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 21, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 13, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 25, 2017 | Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: