Question about HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One InkJet Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp 6500 office jet refill
to refill 920:
1. If you have the plastic cap that covers the 9 mm. hole where you can see the sponge, then tape this cap to the cartidge with scotch tape. If not, use some duct/masking tape to cover the round hole.
2. Use the dry hypodermic needle to find the hole that will be found at the very center of the 920 label. With the needle, pierce the label.
3. Fill the hypodermic needle with 4 cc of ink.
4. Insert the needle 2-3 cm. into the hole made in step 2. Draw out 1 cc of air, then slowly force the 4 cc of ink into the sponge. Use toilet tissue to absorb any ink that might have escaped.
5. Let the catridge stand overnight (if possible) so as to allow the ink to evenly saturate the sponge. If not, insert it into your printer immediately.
Note: If you are going to refill catridges, be certain not to allow the sponge to dry completely. Thus, you might want to do step one immediately and to enclose it in a sealed sandwich bag upon removing an empty catridge from your printer even if you are not going to fill it immediately.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
I had the same problem for months. I couldn't solve it but found a work around. Place the document to scan in the scanner.
Open MS Paint (Start/Programs/Accessories/Paint). Click on File in the menu bar, then from Scanner or Camera. It scans!
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2018 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 25, 2016 | General Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 29, 2013 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
The service error 6500 refers to "other hardware error". This error results from printer hardware failure & nothing much a user can do except replacing the malfunctioning hardware. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
6500 is generally logic board error code. If the printer is under warranty, you better ask for replacement.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 24, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Jun 29, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 09, 2009 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
May 22, 2009 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Oct 02, 2014 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
2,233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: