Question about Arris Chipset 56K V.92 PCI Internal Data/Fax Modem Modems
This error means The modem is not installed or configured for Dial-Up Networking. You need to check for modem driver in your device manager and if not present do install it
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1-Shut down all currently running applications and restart your computer. Press "F8" repeatedly before Windows begins to open the Windows Advanced Options Menu.
3-Click the Windows "Start" button and select the "Control Panel." Double-click "Add or Remove Programs" to open the programs window. Click "Program and Features" (Windows Vista users) and select "Uninstall a Program" to open the programs window.
Jun 02, 2012 | Google Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2011 | Rocket ET300 MP3 Player
Feb 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Oct 23, 2010 | Vodafone Mobile Connect (055270) Wireless...
Jun 12, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Sep 15, 2009 | HP BCM5705 Modem
Jul 04, 2009 | Computers & Internet
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: