Question about Compaq Presario M2000 Notebook
Unfortunately, this is an indication of damage to the LCD screen. The only solution is to replace the LCD screen.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite L645-s4102 Notebook
Sep 06, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S6197 Laptop...
Apr 11, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
3. Unscrew the hard drive cover. Grab the hard drive tab and shift the hard drive to the left to unplug it. Lift the hard drive out of the bay.
4. Unscrew and remove the PCI memory cover, the optical drive cover, and switch cover.
5. Unscrew the two screws that hold the keyboard to the base, these are located in the middle of the rear panel. Flip the laptop over so it is right side up, open and remove the keyboard by using the keyboard release switches located above the keyboard. Next, unplug the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 Fan cable.
6. Close the laptop and turn it over so it is bottom up. Unscrew the display assembly screws located under the laptop screen hinges. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Open the laptop and unplug the display assembly cable and disconnect the wireless antenna from the display assembly. Unscrew the display assembly from the laptop base and remove.
7. Unplug the mouse pad cable. Turn the laptop over so the bottom side is up and unscrew the base screws which are located along all four sides of the laptop base. Gently remove the base of the laptop.
8. Turn the laptop over so it is right side up. Unplug the fan cable from the circuit board. Unscrew the screws holding the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU fan assembly to the laptop. Lift the fan assembly out of the laptop.
9. Insert the new Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU fan assembly into the lap top. Screw the assembly unit to the lap top and plug the Toshiba Satellite U205-S5067 CPU cooling fan cable into the circuit board.
10. Reassemble the laptop by repeating the previous steps in reverse order.
Hope this helps.
Apr 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S9722 Notebook
Aug 19, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A105-S2719 PC Notebook
Apr 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 2455-S305 Notebook
Feb 23, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S6197 Laptop
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!