Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try LG, Goldstar, or Vizio codes. Otherwise, visit the product website. If you have a Trutech LCD TV, you can check at http://www.1800customersupport.com/trutech
Posted on Sep 12, 2007
SOURCE: Tivo remote code for Daewoo Tv
I own a One-for-All universal remote (model URC-4220), and my booklet says the setup code for a Daewoo TV is one of the following numbers: 0092, 0451, 0672, 1661, 1278.
If these numbers do not work, I would consider buying a newer universal remote. They can be bought at Walmart, for less than 10 dollars.
Hope these suggestions help you out. Please take a moment to rate the info that I have provided, by using the rating system below. Thanks.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
If it were a Tivo series 3 you might have better luck with it.
I've had my series 2 Tivo for about 2 1/2 years and never found the correct codes for it. I think it works off of a list of TVs manufactures about 3 years ago.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
As I understand it, Polaroid TV's sometimes work with the Mitsubishi codes. You may give this a try. You may also e-mail Polaroid direct at www.polaroidelectronics.com contact page to find out what codes should be used (may match a different manufacturer)
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!