Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp laserjet 1320 problem
This is an error state that is not described at HP site.
Try to do a hard reset:
1) Turn off the printer
2) Press and hold down the green GO button
3) Turn the printer on and continue to hold the green GO button for at least 5 seconds, but not longer than 15 seconds. During the process, the Attention LED will turn on.
4) Release the GO button.NOTE: If both the Attention light and the Ready LEDs turn on before the GO button is released, the cold reset procedure must be started over at step 1.
5) The printer LEDs begin cycling. The cold reset process runs until completion and the printer returns to the Ready state.
Hope it will help you
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Manual Feed or Continuable
This state can be reached in
the following circumstances:
● Manual feed
● Out of paper for the
● General continuable error
● Memory configuration error
● Personality/Job related
To recover from the error and
print whatever data is possible,
press the GO button.
If the recovery is successful,
the printer goes to the
Processing Data state and
completes the job.
If the recovery is unsuccessful,
the printer returns to the
Continuable Error state.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
hello, i can assist you. go to this link and download what u need for free
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2016 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Aug 06, 2012 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Apr 12, 2012 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Feb 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 24, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 16, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!