Question about Computers & Internet
1) try check your connection first ( phone cable to your modem then ethernet cable from the modem to your router if your connected via wireless connection)
2) make sure that the DSL light on your modem is solid and not blinking.
3) check if your able to connect to the internet using a different browser if you have one.
4) if you have another computer try using it, if your able to connect it then try this.
5) if your using INTERNET EXPLORER:
click TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - CONNECTIONS - LAN SETTINGS
under LAN SETTINGS if there's a tick mark on PROXY SERVER un-tick it. then click on OK then APPLY/OK then try connecting to the internet again.
if you do have a tick mark on PROXY SERVER then you have a virus on your computer, you should call your anti-virus support so that they will remove the virus for you.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2014 | Acer Computers & Internet
Oct 25, 2012 | Samsung I909 Galaxy S Complete Screen...
Mar 11, 2012 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2017 | Acer Aspire One AOA150-1504 Netbook
Jan 13, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Dec 16, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 12, 2010 | IBM Lotus Domino WebMail for PC, Unix
Feb 11, 2010 | Gateway Wireless-B Router (wbr-100)
May 02, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
Dec 14, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!