Question about VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT Bluetooth Headset
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Turn headset off (panel 5).
2. Hold down the headset’s MFB until the red and blue lights
flash and you hear 2 rising tones, followed by 4 more tones.
Important: Wait for all tones and for both lights to flash. This
may take up to 15 sec. Release the MFB.
3. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for putting your
cellular phone into Bluetooth discovery mode.
4. Wait 5-15 sec. while the devices discover each other.
When the phone discovers the headset, select “Pair” and
enter a passcode of 0000 when instructed. When pairing
is complete the headset’s blue light will stop flashing and
the phone will prompt you to ‘connect’ to the headset.
Enter “Yes” on the phone to connect to the headset. When
connected, the blue light will flash indicating that the
headset is in standby mode ready to receive a call.
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2015 | Parrot Blue B250xt Bluetooth Wireless...
Feb 12, 2014 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Feb 12, 2014 | Radio Communications
Nov 19, 2012 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Aug 01, 2012 | Parrot Blue B250xt Bluetooth Wireless...
1. You must start with the headset in the OFF position. Put the headset in pairing mode by Pressing and holding the Multi-Function Button until the lights are flashing alternating Red and Blue, you will then release the Multi-Function Button. Please note the headset will continue flashing Red and Blue until the paring cycle times out (approximately 2 minutes) or completes the paring with the cell phone. If you only press and release the Multi-Function Button the headset will not go into the paring mode.
2. Once the headset is in paring mode, go to the Bluetooth menu / connections of your cell phone. Select add new / search for / find new device (different phones have different but similar names for the options). The cell phone should find a device called VXi B250-XT. Move the cursor over the VXi B250-XT and press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt). If the cell phone asks for a passkey code you will put in 0000 (four zero's). The headset will then pair and connect to the cell phone and be blinking Blue once every second. Your phone may ask you if you want to connect to the B250-XT and/or add it to your trusted device list, press (OK, select, enter, or whatever your phone uses for a prompt).
Aug 01, 2011 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Jul 06, 2011 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Sep 27, 2010 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Jan 03, 2010 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
May 11, 2016 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
Feb 11, 2016 | VXI Corporation Blueparrott B250-XT...
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: