Question about HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can follow these steps:
How to Turn a Scanned Document Into Microsoft Word Document
1) Scan the page you want to convert into a Microsoft Word document.
2) Save the scanned image in *.gif, *.jpeg or whatever format.
3) Open that image, go to "File->Save As" and name it "xyz.tiff" in the "TIFF" format as shown.
4)Go to "Start->Programs->Microsoft Office Tools->Microsoft Office Document Imaging"
5) Go to "File->Open" and open your scanned document that has been saved in *.TIFF format.
6) Go to "Tools->Send Text to Word." You will get a prompt stating this process will take time, Click OK. This will take some time depending on your computer's speed (a minute or two at the most).
7) When it's done it will open up Microsoft word on its own and the scanned document will now be in editable mode.
Or You can also go to this Microsoft Article here to follow instructions on how to edit scanned image or document in MS Word.
Hope this information helps!
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
You need OCR software installed in your PC
go to www.hp.com then type OCR application then download it in your pc
OCR Application File name: 23902_hpcom_OCR_120_003.exe [1/1, 54.84M]
Text Cannot Be Edited After It Is Scanned to a Word Processing Program
Issue After scanning into a word-processing program, the text in the original is not editable. Workaround The process of changing text from an image to editable text is called optical character recognition (OCR). Text should automatically be converted in the OCR process when the Send To destination is a word-processing program. If it does not, check the items in the following list:
NOTE: Handwritten messages might not be captured by the OCR process.
Christian from HP
Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in the post that helped you.
Please click "YES" in solution that solves your problem as "was this helpful?"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2015 | HP PhotoSmart Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MX892 multifunction printer
Jul 26, 2014 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard LaserJet 3000dn Printer
Apr 15, 2010 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2010 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2010 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Oct 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2008 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Dec 18, 2016 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: