Question about Acer PC Laptops
Tips for a great answer:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Dec 19, 2010 | Acer Extensa EX5620-4025 (LXE970X025) PC...
Jul 04, 2010 | Acer Extensa EX4420-5239 Notebook
Jan 31, 2010 | PC Laptops
Jul 08, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jun 02, 2009 | Acer Extensa EX4420-5239 Notebook
Jan 05, 2009 | Acer Extensa 4620 Notebook
Nov 16, 2008 | Acer Extensa 710TE Notebook
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!