Question about Cisco Linksys Wirelessn Router Black (e1000)
1.Log into router. Using either 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.1 in a browser window that is ( internet Explorer or Firefox)
2. Verify wireless router name( on the computer) >>> ( on/off) ( router status window)
3.Note router name you are connecting to.
4.. Check the laptop/destop do ipconfig /all to see current IP addresses.
5. Set the laptop up in the router by WEP KEY or MAC address. This set up in the "security tab" in the router. using 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to access through a browser.
6.Note router name you are connecting to.
7. Move the laptop about 20ft away and try to log on to the internet.
This is for all routers to set up wirelessly.
8. check for firmware update at the manufacturers site for your model router
9. cell phones, cordless phones, digital TV's, can affect the data signal from a router. Also distance from the router can be a factor. If your router is in a basement place the router to a upper floor and center it in the room.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2014 | Cisco Linksys E1000 WirelessN Broadband...
Dec 26, 2012 | Cisco Linksys Wirelessn Router Black...
Dec 08, 2012 | Brother Network-Ready Wireless Color...
Jan 26, 2012 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2011 | Cisco Linksys E1000 WirelessN Broadband...
Oct 03, 2011 | Cisco Linksys E1000 WirelessN Broadband...
May 11, 2011 | Cisco Linksys E1000 WirelessN Broadband...
Mar 04, 2011 | Cisco Linksys Wirelessn Router Black...
Dec 25, 2010 | Linksys E1000 IEEE 80211bgn Wireless...
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: