Question about Nintendo Wii Fit for Wii
You need to sync the balance board with the Wii. It's easy to do and takes 10 seconds.
1) Start Wii Fit.
2) When it asks you to push the power button as you're describing, open the SD card slot on the front of the Wii and observe the red button.
3) Now, flip over the balance board. Remove the battery cover on the bottom of it, and press the red button beside the batteries, and the blue light should start to blink.
4) While the blue light on the balance board is still blinking, quickly press the red button on the Wii. If they are both blinking at the same time, they should be syncing to each other.
5) Your Wii Fit Balance Board should now be synced with your Wii! If it has been synced successfully, you will no longer need to sync it, and should now automatically connect when the button is pressed with your foot.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Insert a Wii Balance Board compatible game
disc in the Wii console.
Use the Wii Remote to select the Disc Channel
from the Wii Menu, then select "Start" to begin the game. Press the A
Button to bypass the wrist strap screen.
Open the small SD Card slot cover on the
front of the Wii console.
Remove the Battery Cover on the bottom of the
Wii Balance Board.
Press and release the SYNC button on the Wii
Balance Board. The blue light on the board will start blinking.
Press and release the red SYNC button on the
Wii console while the blue light on the board is still blinking.
7. The blue light will stop blinking and stay on steady once the syncronization is complete
Dec 20, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Fit - Balance Board + Game...
Dec 17, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Fit - Balance Board + Game...
Dec 15, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Fit - Balance Board + Game...
Jul 20, 2010 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 27, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Fit for Wii
Nov 22, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Fit for Wii
Nov 09, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Fit for Wii
Oct 17, 2009 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 09, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Fit for Wii
935 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: