Question about Electrolux Epic 6500 Vacuum
Is the PN motor not working, or just the brush not spinning. If it's the brush, a new belt is needed.
If the motor isn't working, it could be due to several things. Follow the trouble shooting steps below.
1. Check all connections from hose handle to PN for discoloration. Any parts showing discoloration or melted plastic need to be replaced.
2. Attach PN directly to the hose. If the motor works, there's a problem in the wand wiring/connections.
3. Attach the Sidekick directly to the hose. If it works, but the full sized PN doesn't, there's a problem in the PN. Problems could include: wiring, connections, bad motor, bad switch.
4. If neither Sidekick nor PN work, the problem is likely in the hose. Potential problems include: bad wiring, connections, or bad switch.
5. You can try another hose known to be good to test the PN. If it still doesn't work, the problem could be in the canister itself.
I strongly recommend taking it to an authorized Aerus Electrolux store for diagnosis and repair if needed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2015 | Riccar 8955 Upright Vacuum
May 04, 2015 | Vacuums
Feb 20, 2013 | Vacuums
Feb 15, 2013 | Carpet Pro CPU-2T Commercial Upright...
May 25, 2010 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
May 02, 2010 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Jan 01, 2010 | Dyson DC15 All Floors - The Ball Bagless...
Dec 03, 2008 | Eureka 5892AVZ Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
Aug 10, 2008 | Dyson DC17 Animal Bagless Upright Cyclonic...
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: