Question about Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
Please follow the instuctions below to reset the password and switch off the parental control on the Zenith DBV412.
1. Switch on the TV and DVD player
2. Switch the TV to the input for the DVD player
3. Remove any disc from the player
4. Press the SETUP key on the Zenith remote to open the on-screen menu
5. Press 2 1 0 4 9 9 using the numerical keys on the Zenith remote.
6. Press SETUP again to close the menu
This will clear any password that has been set. Now you need to switch off the parental control:
8. Press the SETUP key to open the on-screen menu again
9. Use the down arrow to highlight the PADLOCK for the parental control settings
10. Press the RIGHT arrow once to enter the parental control menu
11. Highlight RATING and press the RIGHT arrow once.
You will be asked to set a password. Enter something simple and easy to remember, e.g. 0000 then press ENTER. You will need to confirm the password by entering the same number again, then press enter again.
12. Use the UP/DOWN arrows to highlight UNLOCK then press ENTER
13. Press SETUP again to close the menu
You should now be able to insert your Across the Universe disc and play it. If you are still unable to watch the disc or you are unable to switch off the parental control feature, please let me know.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2011 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
Feb 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2010 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
Mar 28, 2008 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
Feb 15, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2008 | GoVideo DV2150 DVD Player/VCR
Aug 24, 2007 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!