Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
In order to get the password key we need to login to the router's page using any computer which is physically connected to router. Please follow the steps on a computer connected to the router so as to check the network key:
1. Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
2. Access the router's GUI by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. When prompted for Username and Password, please enter 'admin' for the Username and 'password' for Password.
4. Click on Wireless Settings (under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) or WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key) is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase (or network key).
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the key that has been checked.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the router's wireless network.
In some cases, for security reasons the passphrase might show as asterisks. In this case type a new Password and click apply. You will then have to use the same Password for all the wireless devices connecting to the network.
Posted on Apr 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2014 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King...
May 22, 2014 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
May 22, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 26, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 08, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 12, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Oct 07, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Aug 19, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: