Question about Computers & Internet
Welcome to Fixya. If you want to connect wirelessly you need to connect using the Wireless Manager of your computer or Remove it. If im not mistaken your using Windows XP
How to connect using Wireless Manager:
- Click on Start
- Click on All Programs
- Click on Wireless Manager
- If check the Networks that are available and make sure you will connect to your SSID (Network Name) or the Name of your network. It may ask you for a Network Key or Password.
- If you dont know the password you need to access the router page.
It is easier if you will use the windows wireless setup. To do that just remove the wireless manager.
How to remove the Wireless Manager:
-Click on Start
- Control Panel
- Select Add and Remove Programs
- Uninstall the Dell Wireless Manager
- Restart the Computer
- after restarting, Click on Start then Connect to
- Connect to your Network Name and if the network is secured you will be ask for the password of the network or Security Key
If you will ask me it is better to remove the wireless manager.
If you have questions please let me know. Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 31, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1545 Notebook
Apr 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 20, 2010 | Dell Vostro 1400 Notebook
Feb 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2010 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Nov 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2009 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Mar 11, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!