Question about Toys
I'm just wondering if you already did the reset process on your machine. Resetting the machine is one of the good start in troubleshooting your machine. You may want to do the following steps below:
- First, turn your machine on with no cartridge loaded. Then you are going to roll all your gray dials (the two on the left and the one on the right) down to their lowest setting.
- Then you will want to grasp the green/gold cylinder blade assembly and use it to pull the entire gray carriage car unit (the one with the Cricut bug on it) along its track to the other side of the machine. Back in the cave where the gray carriage car usually sits there is a red button. Press that button and hold it down for about three seconds. Let go and then move the gray carriage car back into place.
- Go back to the three dials marked Speed, Size and Pressure, and roll each one all the way up and down three or four times, for each dial.
- Then you are going to hit the "Cut" button and turn the machine off. Let the machine sit for a few minutes (15-20)
- Load a cartridge, turn the machine back on and try it out. If you are still experiencing problems, you may have a defective machine. You will need the receipt to return it to the manufacturer.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 14, 2011
Hi, yes it can be fixed but it has to be done by cricut.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2017 | Crafts & Hobbies
Jun 26, 2016 | Cricut Expression Cutting Machine
Jun 18, 2013 | Provo Craft Cricut Disney Font Cartridge
Nov 05, 2011 | Cricut Expression Cutting Machine
Feb 16, 2010 | Provo Craft Cricut Disney Font Cartridge
Dec 02, 2009 | Provo Craft Cricut Disney Font Cartridge
Aug 20, 2009 | Provo Craft Cricut Disney Font Cartridge
Jun 10, 2009 | Provo Craft Cricut Disney Font Cartridge
Mar 13, 2009 | Provo Craft Cricut Disney Font Cartridge
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!