How to make a player Samsung DVD p181 multizone
Below is a process for your model of DVD player, not 100% sure to work. It is the only known multi region hack for this model however.
1. Make sure that there is no disc in the tray and switch on the player.
2. Cold start the player, by holding down the PLAY and STOP buttons on the player.
3. You should see a set of language options. Release the PLAY and STOP buttons.
4. Select your language.
5. Press REPEAT (do not confuse this with the A-B button) then the
following codes for the required region the player is already set to
(region you bought the player in) :
Region 1 - 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
Region 2 - 3, 8, 7, 6, 7
("E series M105", M205 and M305 users try: 57538)
Region 3 - 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
Region 4 - 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
Region 5 - 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
Region 6 - 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
6. A code will appear, indicating the region setting of your player.
7. Press 0 for region-free, or 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, etc.
8. Press OPEN/CLOSE on the Player to open the disc tray. You may
need to push the tray shut rather than use the player button, in order
for the region not to be changed to 4 (M203).
9. Press STANDBY (POWER) on the remote control to close the tray.
Next time the player is turned on it will set to the region specified.
If the player halts on the FBI Warnings, press Forward Search x2 or
Good luck hope this works for you. Thank you for trying Fixya! Please leave a positive rating if this solution has helped, or shed some light on the issue.
Mar 23, 2009 |
DVD & Blu-Ray Players