Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the reset button pressing LED Function Remarks:
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer. (it must be turn off) then turn it on again.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: