Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Have you tried draining the power of your computer? Often performing power drain resolves any display issue. Please follow the steps below for the basic instructions on how to perform a power drain.
1. Turn off the system completely. You may also press and hold down the power button for 10-15 seconds until system turned off completely.
2. Unplug the AC adapter from the power outlet.
3. Remove the battery from the system.
4. Now, press and hold down the power button for 15-20 seconds.
5. Plug in the AC adapter to the power outlet and put back the battery inside the computer. Try turning on the system.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2014 | Samsung N140-14R N140-14B N120-12GW...
Oct 08, 2013 | Kramer (VP211DS) Motherboard
Mar 08, 2013 | MSI X-Slim Series X460-218US - Core i7...
Nov 19, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite 2455-S305 Notebook
Sep 13, 2009 | Toshiba TECRA 8000 13.3" TFT LCD Display...
Dec 21, 2008 | Sony SDM-S74 17" LCD Monitor
Nov 22, 2007 | Televison & Video
116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!