Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the left hand cover
2. Remove the right hand cover
3. Remove 1 T15 screw that secures the Encoder strip to the left encoder holder
4. Release the Encoder strip from the left hand side
5. Release the Encoder strip from the Service station holder on the right side
6. Remove the Encoder strip from the printer
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2014 | HP DESIGNJET T770 Printer
Jan 02, 2013 | HP DESIGNJET 800 42IN 1200DPI 96MB PAR USB...
Jul 29, 2011 | HP Designjet Z6100 InkJet Printer
Mar 23, 2011 | HP Designjet T1100ps Printer
Mar 21, 2011 | HP Designjet T1100ps Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | HP DesignJet 1050c plus InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | HP DESIGNJET 500 InkJet Plotter Printer
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!