Question about Young America myHaven Collection Drop Side Crib

Open Question

I have a myhaven crib that has been discontinued and want to use it for my youngest son and no longer have either the hardware nor the owners manual as we lost the hardware (bolts and what not) along all the times we have moved and sent the owners manual with the exact matching crib which we sold on ebay...i either need to find replacement hardware or need the owners manual so that i can go to someplace like home depot to get basicly the just of the original hardware

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where do I purchase replacement hardware for Baby Cache Vienna crib model 2300?

Owner's manual no manual? Try MFG website or email their customer service, or try
Or it's possible someone on eBay has extra parts.

Apr 13, 2015 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I can't fixe the crib

Products America may be able to help you. We do supply replacement hardware for a wide variety of cribs. In order to determine the correct hardware for your crib, we will need to ask a few specific questions. Please call us when you are with the crib at 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041. We can be reached from 8am to 6pm Central Time M-F. WE look forward to hearing from you.

Oct 06, 2009 | Stanley myHaven Drop Side Crib

1 Answer

I have a simmons crib that I lost the screws to. Where can I find replacement hardware?

If you have an owners manual or assembly instruction manual, it should specify the hardware requirements. Your local hardware store could help you with replacements. If you don't have the manual, you may can search for one online.
Hope this helps... Good luck!

Aug 31, 2009 | Baby Gear

3 Answers

I have a delta luv crib that i need parts for

Try Products America. You can see their avaiable hardware online at or, but to order you have to call and talk with one of their trained CSR's at 800-205-9642 or 800-772-1041.

Jul 31, 2009 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...

1 Answer

Needing hardware and instructions for Dorel Asia Crib

My owners manual lists a number you can call for help... I have the same crib ..
1-800-295-1980, is the number
and its lists an email addy for the company as:

Jul 13, 2009 | Dorel Alexander

1 Answer

Jenny Lind crib model 0161614

Check out Evenflo's website:  Product Support, Replacement Parts; you'll find out what's available & a free manual to download once you enter your model # & date.  Good luck!

Mar 18, 2009 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Need to put crib together

The company said this is discontinued and cannot be replaced. They no longer use this type of latch bracket. I guess we will have to purchase a new crib.

Sep 23, 2008 | Evenflo Jenny Lind Crib

1 Answer

Kinderkraft convertible crib manual needed

i have a kinderkraft cherry crib serial 02-C 24191 Model No. 7202 that i need the hardware for.

Jul 08, 2008 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

2 Answers

Kindercare Crib Instructions

This website has the instruction manuals for all older and discontinued model cribs.

Feb 13, 2008 | Kinderkraft Vermont Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Young America myHaven Collection Drop Side Crib Logo

Related Topics:

51 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Young America Baby Gear Experts

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Young America Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides