Question about Fisher DD603B / DD603W / DD603H Dishwasher
Dishwasher Doesn't Fill
1) First make sure the water is turned on. Check the hot-water supply stop valve, normally located under the sink. Open it all the way by turning it counterclockwise. If there is no reason this would have been turned off since the last time the dishwasher worked, go on to the next step.
2) Turn off the power to the dishwasher.
3) When the dishwasher is cool, look for the float inside the dishwasher; this is usually a small plastic dome or cylinder mounted inside at the tub's base, near the front. When you move most types of floats up and down, you can hear them click because they trip a lever (they are spring-loaded).
Lift out the float mechanism, and clean around the float tube. Many floats must be disconnected from below; to do this you'll have to remove the lower access panel. Rinse off the float, replace it in the tube, and make sure it moves up and down freely.
4) If you're experienced with minor repair work, shut off the hot-water valve to the appliance. Locate the water intake valve, behind the dishwasher's bottom front panel; disassemble the valve to reveal the screen; clean debris from the screen; and reassemble. If the screen doesn't appear to be blocked, call a repairperson (he or she will probably need to replace the water intake valve).
5) If none of this helps, call a repairperson. Any of several parts-including the water inlet valve, pressure switch, and the timer or selector switch-may be faulty.
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2015 | Washing Machines
Dec 26, 2014 | Dishwashers
Nov 22, 2012 | Washing Machines
Wash Cycle Options
Delay Start (model dependent):
This option allows you to delay the start time of your dishwasher up
to 19 hours.
The Sanitize feature is available only in the Heavy, Auto, Normal and Half Load cycles. Press the
"Sanitize Option" button to activate the Sanitation features during these cycles. The technical sanitation
measures may also improve the drying results. The sanitize LED or The "Water Pipe" symbol will light when sanitation
requirements are met.
Note: The dishwasher automatically defaults to Auto Wash when turned off and back on. If you used the sanitize option
in your last cycle, the dishwasher will default to Auto Wash with the Sanitize option selected when you turn it on.
To achieve proper drying, always use a liquid rinse aid, even if your detergent contains a rinse aid or
Note: The dishwasher indicates low rinse aid by turning on the Refill Rinse Aid indicator LED (for units without
a display) or The "Spray Looking" symbol (for units with a display).
If this light is on, you need to refill the rinse aid dispenser
I got the idea that the "squiggly arrow" has something to do with the sanitize feature also. If you post your model number "on the inside right hand side of your dishwasher door" I'll go get your manual and post the link here. Hope this helps so far! :)
Jun 18, 2012 | Bosch 500 Series SHX55R55UC Fully...
Dec 27, 2010 | Dishwashers
Dec 04, 2010 | Washing Machines
Aug 30, 2010 | Dishwashers
Jan 22, 2010 | Dishwashers
May 03, 2012 | Fisher DD603B / DD603W / DD603H Dishwasher
Mar 28, 2017 | Fisher DD603B / DD603W / DD603H Dishwasher
Jun 04, 2017 | Fisher DD603B / DD603W / DD603H Dishwasher
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: