- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The main fuse, or power transformer is open, or the audio output ic has failed. Since you were having trouble with the remote and power button I recommend replacing the item, cost to repair will be high.
hi, there is no auto presettingavailable. u have to set all channels in preset manually. if u power off the subwoofer all setting will be erased.for manual preset do the following.
1. Press the FUNCTION button to select "TUNER". 2. Press the FM/AM button to select a band. 3. Select the station you want to listen to (Hold down the TUNING Up or Down button until the frequency display begins to change. When a station is tuned in, the tuning process will stop automatically.)
when it tune the first station available do the following to preset it, 4 .Press the MEMORY button.( on remote) 5. Within 5 seconds, select a preset channel to store the station using the PRESET buttons of the remote control unit. 6. Within 5 seconds, press the MEMORY button.(The station is stored and the MEMORY indicator goes off. To store more stations, repeat steps 3 to 6) .
for listeningpreset ed station ,Press the PRESET button repeatedly until the desired preset station is found. ok
9 times out of ten its the remote being the issue here try replacing the batteries ir cleaning the front where the remote sensor is that may help it. If you try-edresetting the remote and still have issues this the remote will need to be replaced.
Thanks and do please click the accept button for my efforts.
1. Navigate to your favorite station with the UP/DOWN buttons. 2. Press MEMORY once. The preset choice will go to the next available one. 3. Within 5 seconds, press MEMORY again to save the current frequency as a preset, or else use the UP/DOWN buttons to fi nd another preset number, then press MEMORY to save it. 4. The UP/DOWN buttons usually tune the frequency, but when loading the presets, they navigate the presets.
Could you give more info than this? Did you check batteries? did it get dropped? did water get in it? or did it just stop working one day with no reason? If you could get more information we could possibly help.