Question about Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd Generation iTouch Zebra Skin Case Cover Protector Pink and Black
Yes you can. Here are the steps on how to edit an Audiobook:
1. Find an audio-editing software which has the editing features you want, and download it. Audacity and Adobe Audition are two popular choices (see links in Resources).
2. Transfer the unedited reading of your audio book to your computer's hard drive (if necessary).
3. Open your audiobook file from inside your audio-editing software. Many audio-editing software programs come with automatic file conversion capability so that when an audio file is opened, it's automatically converted to a medium that the program can work with. If your software doesn't have this capability, you'll also need to download audio converting software. Choose software capable of converting the file type of your original recording to a file type supported by your editing software.
4. Play back and listen to the reading of your audiobook. Stop the playback in areas you'll need to edit, such as a word or phrase you stumbled upon, long pauses that should be shorter, extraneous talking, bodily noises or the sound of paper rustling. You can insert rereads of certain passages, silence or reduce the volume of loud breathing and background noise.
5. Save the reading of each chapter of the book as an independent file. Saving the entire book as one file will make indexing the book much more difficult. If the editing software you're using has a multiple track feature, you can copy and paste each reading of a chapter to its own track and save each track as its own file. If your editing software does not come with a multiple track feature, you'll have to keep a master copy of your audio reading then create a copy of this master. Open the copy of your audiobook and delete the reading of all but one chapter of the book, then save that one chapter. Keep repeating this pattern until all of your chapters have their own independent file.
6. Listen to the edited reading of each audiobook chapter all the way through to make sure that you've performed all the needed adjustments.
NPR: The Art of Recording an Audio Book (video)
Free Download of Audacity Sound Recording and Editing Software
Download Free Trial of Adobe Audition Audio Editing Software
Hope this information helps!
Posted on Apr 09, 2011
When in the audiobook look toward the upper right side. You will see a number, either 1, x2 or 1/2. Make sure it's on 1.
Posted on Aug 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2017 | Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9
Mar 11, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA5285/37 Digital Media...
Oct 14, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Oct 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Jun 24, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Feb 17, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
Jan 24, 2008 | Apple iPod shuffle Second Gen. Silver (1...
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: