The Honeywell TH811U1003 thermostat
is a universal programmable thermostat that gives you electronic control of 24V AC
heating and cooling systems. It also has the capability to be used on 750mV
One of the best features of this thermostat is it’s big clear backlit display. The current temperature, the set temperature and the time of day are displayed at all times. Simply touching the screen also activates the back light feature.
This thermostat has a menu programming guide the helps you through the process of setting up your schedule. You are able to select multiple days and customize the thermostat for any kind of unique schedule you may have. This thermostat also let’s you take it off the wall and still be able to program it. This lets you watch TV and program it at the same time.
There are built in backups that will hold the time for you if the power goes out. This t-stat will also update for daylight savings time. There are HOLD features that allow you to modify your program and hold it and then go back to the original.
Change reminders that are built in include the air filter, UV light, humidifier service and of course the batteries of the thermostat. The blower of you furnace can also be programmed to run extra to help increase the air quality in your home.
If you decide you want to know the outdoor temperature you can purchase an additional sensor and then hook it to you thermostat. The outdoor temperature will then be displayed on you thermostat. This feature also gives you the capability of using the sensor to monitor indoor temperatures remotely.
This thermostat will keep you very comfortable as the variation typically in temperature from set point is less than 1 degree F.
The thermostat after a period of time learns the characterizes of the way the house or building heats and cools and then adjusts to get the most efficient operation of the heating or cooling system while maintaining a very close temperature tolerance.
By changing a few of the parameters in the thermostat this can be can be configured for either single stage conventional heat/cool systems or any single stage heat pump system.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
of the Honeywell TH8110U1003 Thermostat
- Description: VisionPRO Touchscreen 7-Day
Programmable 1 Heat/1 Cool
- Conventional and Heat Pump Thermostat
- Application: Gas, Oil or Electric; Heat Pump;
- Programmability: Universal Programming from 7
Day to Non-Programmable
- Changeover: Auto or Manual
- Color: Premier White
- User Interface: Touchscreen
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON
- Power Method: Battery or Hardwired
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W (O/B), Y,
G, S1, S2
- Dimensions (in.): 4 9/16 in. high x 6 in.
wide x 1 1/4 in. deep
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz. 50 Hz
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40ª F to
90ª F. Cool: 50ª F to 99ª F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5ª C
to 32ª C. Cool: 10ª C to 37ª C
- Differential Temperature (F): 1ª F
- Differential Temperature (C): 0.5ª C
- Stages: Up to 1 Heat/1 Cool
- Outdoor Sensor: Yes, optional outdoor or
- Remote Sensor: Yes, optional outdoor or
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Currents (Heating): 1.0 A running
- Currents (Cooling): 1.0 A running
- Currents (Fan): 0.6A running
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH,
- Comments: Selectable to and Heat Only or Cool
- Features: Screen lock