Question about Computers & Internet
Hi Good Day,
1) Make sure that the printer is connected to your own wireless network (SSID).
2) Try connecting the printer via USB cable if the printer works then no problem with the printer.
3) Try checking the ip address of your printer and try doing a ping test on your computer and check if your computer able to detect the printer's ip address.
4) Try going to printers then add a printer then choose wireless printer and follow the step by step guide.
5) if all those step will not work try calling HP printer support so that they can do an advance troubleshooting and if your printer still in warranty then they will be able to replace it for free.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2017 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA All-In-One Photo Printer with...
Nov 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 21, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Nov 01, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Sep 24, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C500t Notebook
Jan 15, 2009 | HP (280751-B22) Internal DVD Drive
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!