Question about Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 Digital Camera
Welcome to FixYa.
The FORCED OFF mode is the setting where flash is not activated in any recording condition. this mode used when taking pictures in places where the use of the flash is not permitted.
There are other 5 different mode/setting in using photo flash.
1. AUTO - flash automatically activated according to the recording condition.
2. AUTO/Red-eye reduction - flash is automatically activated according to the recording condition. It reduces the red-eye phenomenon by triggering the flash before actually recording the picture. After that, the flash is activated for actual recording again.
3. FORCED ON - use the when your subject is back-lit or under fluorescent light.
4. FORCED ON/Red-eye reduction - use this when you set the camera to PARTY MODE
5. Slow sync./Red-eye reduction - use this when you take pictures of people in front of a dark background.
I hope this solution will help you. Just send us you comments or suggestion if this solution was helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2014 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXSTD - FXSTDI...
Jun 21, 2011 | 2003 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
Jul 22, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Feb 05, 2010 | Hyundai Motor 2000 Tiburon
Nov 06, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD400 / IXUS 50 Digital...
Jul 01, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2007 | Pentax Optio S50 Digital Camera
folloe these steps
camera<settings <Flash< turn it on . or camera<more<flash<turn it on
Oct 16, 2007 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!