Question about Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. From the printer control panel, press the Photobutton.
2. Insert a memory card, flash drive, or digital camera set to mass storagemode.
If document files and image files are stored in the memory device, then pressthe arrow buttons to select Photos, and then press OK.
3. Press the arrow buttons to scroll to Easy Photo or Print Photos, and thenpress OK.
• Select Easy Photo if you want to print photos quickly.
• Select Print Photos if you want to customize the photos before printing them.
4. Press the arrow buttons to select a photo printing option, and then pressOK.
Note: You can choose to print the most recent photo, print all the photos,print photos that fall within a date range, print photos by selecting the photonumbers on a proof sheet, or print pre-selected photos from a digital camerausing Digital Print Order Format (DPOF). The DPOF option appears only whenthere is a valid DPOF file in your memory device.
5. Adjust the print settings:
• If you are in the Easy Photo menu, then press the arrow buttons to select thepaper and photo . Press OK each time you make a selection.
• If you are in the Print Photos menu, then press the arrow buttons to selectthe photo , paper , paper type, layout, photo effects, and quality ofthe photos, and to adjust the brightness and color effects of the photos. PressOK each time you make a selection.
6. Press the Color/Black button to set a color or black-and-white print.
When you select color or black-only printing, the light near your choice comeson.
7. Press the Start button.For more info, you can also check the User's Guide for your printer. To access it, on your computer, click on Start > All Programs > Lexmark > S300 Series > View User's Guide.
Posted on May 24, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2014 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Aug 19, 2013 | Lexmark Impact S305 Wireless All-in-One...
May 31, 2012 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Apr 21, 2012 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Dec 13, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Oct 14, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Jun 22, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Mar 19, 2011 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Feb 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 08, 2010 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
Sep 02, 2017 | Lexmark S305 IMPACT LEXS All-In-One...
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: