Question about Fuji Finepix F50FD Digital Camera
Welcome to FixYa.
There are three reasons why do you get a blurred images.
1. The camera lens is dirty
- clean the lens with soft and dry cloth
2. AF frame (lit red) and !AF appeared when taking pictures.
- check the focus on the subject and take pictures
3. A small camera icon appeared when taking pictures
- It may cause camera shae. Hold the camera steadily.Use flash photography. A tripod may be recommended, depending on the scene and mode.
Feel free to send us comments or suggestions if this solution was helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2010 | Fuji Finepix F50FD Digital Camera
Jul 09, 2008 | Fuji FinePix S7000 Digital Camera
Jan 30, 2010 | Fuji Finepix F50FD Digital Camera
Apr 27, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S1000FD Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2009 | Fuji Finepix F50FD Digital Camera
Mar 30, 2008 | Fuji Finepix F50FD Digital Camera
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: