Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
You have few options to try.
1. Check and make sure the usb cable in good condition or the connection is properly setup.
2. Make sure the usb port is clean, you can try the connection through another usb port.
3. Reinstall the printer's driver. First of all, uninstall the driver, restart your computer and re-install the driver. I recommend you to use the latest driver available on the manufacturer's website.
4. Check and clean up temporarily/junk files.
5. Make sure you have enough free space in C drive.
6. Try the printer on another computer, if it works, then one of the above given tips will be helpful to fix the issue. If it doesn't then try cleaning the printer or the usb port on the printer.
Let me know if you need further help.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4200 Printer
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Jun 10, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
May 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 18, 2010 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
May 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Oct 14, 2008 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 25, 2008 | Zebra 105Se Thermal Printer
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!