Question about Fossil Watches
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fossil JR9589
(I'm dutch, so I'll try in my best englisch)
I don't know if you still have the problem, but what you should do is te following:
* pull out the knob (2 times) and turn anti-clockwise to change the time
* keep doing until it's 24.00 (midnight) and you day change's to the UK (!) day.
* push back the knob (1 time) and change the day to the FRANCE (!) day by turning anti-clockwise
* pull out the knob again and turn anti-clockwise to change the time until 03:00 (midnight)
* you see the then change the day back to the UK day
So, every night at 00:00 the day changes to the FRANCE notation and at 03:00 it then changes to the UK notation, so you can enjoy this setting during the day.
Also owner of JR9589 watch.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
Follow this link and download proper instructions:
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2016 | Fossil Watches
May 11, 2010 | Fossil AM3726 Wrist Watch
Apr 14, 2010 | Watches
Feb 14, 2010 | Fossil ME1020 watch
Dec 12, 2009 | Fossil Watches
Mar 24, 2009 | Fossil JR9388 Watch
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: