Question about Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Send a fax
- Use the control panel and scanner glass
1. Make sure your All-In-One is on.
2. Open the top cover.
3. Put the first page of your document face down on the scanner glass in the upper left corner.
4. Close the top cover 5. On the control panel, press Fax. 6. Enter the fax number, then press black or color to send.
Use the control panel and ADF 1. Load up to 50 sheets of your original document face up in the ADF.
2. On the control panel, press Fax. 3. Enter the fax number, press black or color to send.
Posted on May 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2010 | Gestetner DSm515pfd Digital Copier -...
Sep 26, 2008 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 50F Plain Paper Laser Fax
Jan 18, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Aug 28, 2007 | HP OfficeJet 7110 All-In-One Thermal...
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!