Question about Zizzle Toys
Based on your concern, you already reset the device by pressing the reset button on the back but to no avail. Resetting a device will bring back the factory state like when you first got the unit. I suspected that this is a hardware failure. If the device is still in warranty, I recommend to contact the manufacturer and let them set a free repair or replacement. You can email Zizzle via email@example.com and let them know about your issue.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
You may try the troubleshooting below that can be done to get the sound to work again with the Zizzle "Hooke on Phonics".
1. Use the steps below to change the sound card to something other than the Game Compatible setting.
2. If that does not correct the issue, you can bypass Microsoft DirectSound, and play audio directly through your sound card.
3. If you are still experiencing problems, check the following:
- Check that your speakers are turned on and connected to your computer.
- You can verify that your sound system is working by playing any audio file.
- Make sure you've closed any other programs that use audio, such as RealAudio, WinAmp, or Napster.
- If the audio still doesn't work properly, update the drivers for your audio card from the manufacturer's Web site.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Oct 12, 2012 | Sharp Aquos LC-37G4U 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2012 | Insignia NS-LCD37 37 in. LCD TV
Nov 11, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2011 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Jul 15, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Feb 10, 2013 | Zizzle Toys
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: