I have just got a used nokia CE0681 bluetooth headset, how do i connect it with my nokia 6120c?
All these given solutions are not catering your problem unfortunately; because your problem seems to be the following "You are not at all able to find your bluetooth headset from your phone, pairing is a far off thing" right?
So, here is the simple solution that no one has given here and on other sites (I myself was confused, but finally found it out):
1. Turn bluetooth of your Mobile on.2. Put it into "shown to all" mode.
3. Now pick your bluetooth device, and simultaneously click on the multifunction key (The middle one that blinks) and the "+" volume key for around 6 seconds or more; you'll see that blue blinking light will become static (and it means that your bluetooth device is now "Searchable" by your phone).
4. Start "Pair new device search" from your Mobile, and your Phone will find the bluetooth device.
5. It will ask you for a passcode, just enter 0000.
6. Pair both devices now.
7. The static blue light (Which became static when you pressed the middle multifunction key and "+" volume key together for some seconds) will now start blinking again (in a 3 sec interval approximately).
Your handsfree is now connected, do a test call and confirm.
In case you find any volume problem, then know that the default volume after connecting a bluetooth handsfree is at low level, so just increase it using your Phone's volume keys/ controls and it shall be all fine.
Vote up if it helps, it is the genuine solution of this problem though; I tested it several times. :)
PS: I'm writing this while logging off in haste, pardon any spell/ typo mistakes. :P
Jun 26, 2011 |