Question about Epson Perfection V100 Flatbed Scanner
I have recently downloaded the software for this printer and when I go to the Photo Impression option to "get a photo" no option for receiving the picture via scanner shows up. The USB cable and power cord are properly connected.
Here is the link for you to vb.net convert pdf to jpg. Hope this gives you a start on rasteredge page http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/pdf-convert-raster/
Posted on May 18, 2016
Try just using the epson scan utility
1. Launch Epson Scan by going into your HARD DRIVE, APPLICATIONS, and EPSON SCAN.
2. If prompted, select your scanner from the list of models and click OK.
3. In the FILE SAVE SETTINGS window, you can designate the location, name and type of file the scans will be saved as.
-LOCATION defaults to HD/USERS/(YOUR USER NAME)/PICTURES. Click CHOOSE if you wish to change this.
-PREFIX determines how the scan will be named. Type any name you like. You can also designate a start number.
-FILE TYPE dictates what format the scans will be saved in. ie. .JPG, .TIFF, .PDF, or .PICT)
-For example: if the prefix is "img", the start number is "1", and the format is "JPG", the name of the file saved in
PICTURES will be "IMG001.JPG"
4. Click OK once settings are changed as desired.
5. The EPSON SCAN window will open and begin scanning in FULL AUTO MODE. In FULL AUTO MODE the software makes all the decisions for you (as to what is being scanned, where it is on the flatbed, etc). This is the easiest way to scan.
6. If you want full control over the scanning process click PAUSE and change FULL AUTO MODE to HOME MODE or PROFESSIONAL MODE. In the latter two modes you can change your scan settings as desired. Click SCAN after you have selected your settings. Click CLOSE once the EPSON SCAN is finished scanning.
7. When scanning is complete, your images will be saved in the location specified on FILE SAVE SETTINGS, with the prefix and in the format you set.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2014 | Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger for Mac
Apr 25, 2011 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 15, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 24, 2010 | Samsung CLP-315W Laser Color Printer
Feb 03, 2009 | Fuji Pictrography 4500 Thermal Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre PE16 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 09, 2008 | Sony DPP-FP55 Thermal Photo Printer
Feb 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 12, 2008 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2007 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z22 Color InkJet
364 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!