Question about Epson Perfection V100 Flatbed Scanner
I have recently downloaded the software for this printer and when I go to the Photo Impression option to "get a photo" no option for receiving the picture via scanner shows up. The USB cable and power cord are properly connected.
Here is the link for you to vb.net convert pdf to jpg. Hope this gives you a start on rasteredge page http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/vb-net-imaging/pdf-convert-raster/
Posted on May 18, 2016
Try just using the epson scan utility
1. Launch Epson Scan by going into your HARD DRIVE, APPLICATIONS, and EPSON SCAN.
2. If prompted, select your scanner from the list of models and click OK.
3. In the FILE SAVE SETTINGS window, you can designate the location, name and type of file the scans will be saved as.
-LOCATION defaults to HD/USERS/(YOUR USER NAME)/PICTURES. Click CHOOSE if you wish to change this.
-PREFIX determines how the scan will be named. Type any name you like. You can also designate a start number.
-FILE TYPE dictates what format the scans will be saved in. ie. .JPG, .TIFF, .PDF, or .PICT)
-For example: if the prefix is "img", the start number is "1", and the format is "JPG", the name of the file saved in
PICTURES will be "IMG001.JPG"
4. Click OK once settings are changed as desired.
5. The EPSON SCAN window will open and begin scanning in FULL AUTO MODE. In FULL AUTO MODE the software makes all the decisions for you (as to what is being scanned, where it is on the flatbed, etc). This is the easiest way to scan.
6. If you want full control over the scanning process click PAUSE and change FULL AUTO MODE to HOME MODE or PROFESSIONAL MODE. In the latter two modes you can change your scan settings as desired. Click SCAN after you have selected your settings. Click CLOSE once the EPSON SCAN is finished scanning.
7. When scanning is complete, your images will be saved in the location specified on FILE SAVE SETTINGS, with the prefix and in the format you set.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2014 | Minolta Dimage Scan Dual III Film Scanner
May 31, 2011 | Epson Perfection 1260 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 23, 2011 | Scanners
Apr 23, 2010 | Scanners
Jan 20, 2010 | Epson Perfection 3490 PHOTO Flatbed...
Sep 02, 2009 | Epson Scanners
Jun 19, 2008 | Umax Scanners
Jun 13, 2008 | HP 4570C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 08, 2008 | Epson Perfection V700 PHOTO Flatbed...
Dec 25, 2007 | Umax Astra 6400 Flatbed Scanner
Mar 29, 2015 | Epson Perfection V100 Flatbed Scanner
363 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!