Question about Brother DCP-310CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 50 brother dcp 130 d
on my DCP 130C display appear an errore message "imp. stamp 50". This is an error message in italian language that indicate impossible to print, error 50.
Please, have you some suggestion to resolve this problem?
Thansk in advance
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Machine error 36
**Head/carriage unit travel error***
Try to find any obstacles on the travel path of the head/carriage unit. If you cannot find, next steps are:
- Replace the carriage PCB.
- Replace the head/carriage unit.
- Replace the CR encoder strip.
- Replace the carriage motor.
- Replace the main PCB.
- Replace the power supply PCB.
- Replace the maintenance unit.
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
SOURCE: DCP-340CW purge counter reset
n the mean time you can RESET this purge count back to zero using the
MAINTENANCE 80 menu, to continue using the printer for a while until
you get the new pads. But it on a tray as if they are full they may
start to leak onto your desk....
1 . Press (MENU) (MONO START) then (^) OR <the up arrow> four times, the Photo Capture and Red Exclamation Lights will then flash.
2. Press (^) eight times until you see <8> then press (SET)
3. Press (^) twice until you see <0> then press (SET)
You will now be in MAINTENANCE 80.
4. Press the (MONO START) its a toggle until you see PURGE:6451 ( I guess this means you have cleaned the heads over 6,450 times their threshold level.) you will need to enter the code <2783> to RESET it.
5. Press (^) twice until you see < 2 > then press (SET)
5. Press (^) eight times until you see < 7 > then press (SET)
5. Press (^) nine times until you see < 8 > then press (SET)
5. Press (^) four times until you see < 3 > then press (SET)
The Printer will beep then reset counter will be at ZERO <0000000>
Its the PURGE that will increment by a variable amount each time you clean the print heads the amount will be between 100 and 130. When this count gets to about 64,000 the error 46 will occur. That's about 510 times you can clean the heads before the pads need cleaning.
Almost forget to EXIT the Maintenance mode enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode in the same way as entering the 2783 code, or power down the printer.
Check me out at www.windowstipsclub.co.uk
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2013 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
Feb 10, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 18, 2012 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
Nov 15, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 17, 2017 | Brother DCP-310CN All-In-One InkJet...
708 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: