Question about Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Error 5200 -
Print head temperature rise error.
Try this two troubleshooting procedures. If procedure A does not work, go ahead to procedure B. You have to do A first before going to B.
Procedure A (Power Cycle)
1. Unplug the printer from the computer and the wall outlet.
2. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to completely drain the power from it.
3. Plug it back in to the computer and the power outlet.
4. Turn on the printer and try printing. If no go, proceed to procedure B.
1. Switch on the printer, while its moving the cartridge carriage unit, plug out the power cable. Open the printer's cover.
2. So, now the printer is off, and the cartridge carriage unit is located somewhere in the middle or any side. Pull it to the middle of the printer.
3. Take out both cartridge from the carriage unit, and leave the "Lid" open wide.
4. Now turn on the printer with the Lid still open. The carriage unit will now move to the left and to the right, and then stop again at the middle.
5. Now, you can put back the cartridges according to the color code: C for Color, B for Black.
6. Close the cover, and try to print a page.
Please let me know if it works or not so that I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Just post in this thread so that I can reply to you right away.
Thank you for trusting fixya.com
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP270 All-in-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 28, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2011 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 5200 Printer
Mar 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
662 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: