Question about Siemens Gigaset 8800 Cordless Expansion Handset
Tips for a great answer:
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jul 13, 2012 | Lands Phones
Mar 09, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Mar 08, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TG2343 Cordless Phone
Oct 04, 2009 | Panasonic KXTG2344 Cordless Phone
Apr 23, 2009 | Sony SPP A1050 Cordless Phone
Sep 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SD4502 Cordless...
May 26, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: