Question about Computers & Internet
If you don't have HTML knowledge you shouldn't worry about. Pixpa is one of the most popular & reliable website builder. You can easy personalize your portfolio by editing your logo, style and overall look as well as anlaytic too.
This is how it works:
- You can sign up for a 15 days free trial at www.pixpa.com.
- You get access to our Pixpa Studio - an easy website builder. You do not need any coding knowledge to create your website using Pixpa Studio.
- You can always connect with us if you face any issue and need help.
- Once you are happy with the way your website is shaping up, you can then start your subscription. Pricing is here: http://pixpa.com/pricing
Posted on Oct 29, 2015
Follow these easy steps:
1.Register A Domain Name e.g. at Godaddy.com
2. Host Your Website e.g. at HostGator.com
3. Use Pre-Installed Basekit Site Builder. Wordpress will do however.
4. Configure WordPress and Publish Your Website (Not required if you use Basekit Sitebuilder in Step 3)
Further help available at http://www.izzonet.com
Posted on Sep 21, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 30, 2009 | Adobe Computers & Internet
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!