Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
Connecting to WiFi on a DSi is a simple process.
1) Click the wrench icon, this will bring up the Systems Settings menu.
2) Select the option "Internet."
3) Select "Connection Settings."
4) Tap the bar that says "None" in "Connection 1"
5) Select "Search for an Access Point."
6) Select the wireless connection you wish to connect to and enter the encryption key if necessary.
You should now be connected to the internet.
Posted on Apr 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Jul 07, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
May 18, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Feb 28, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Feb 24, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
Feb 20, 2011 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jan 01, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Matte Blue Console
Dec 17, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Matte Blue Console
Jun 25, 2010 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!