Question about Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
I'm not an expert. I just had the same error (on a Bosch Maxx 6) and fixed it by chance.
My area has a lot of debris in the water supply, and it turns out that the small filter in the hose connected to the water supply was completely clogged up. You can either replace this filter, or clean it as outlined below.
Here are the steps to cleaning it:
1) Unplug washer
2) Turn of the water supply, either by a turning the handle to the washing machine water supply or by turning of the water main.
3) unscrew both ends of the water supply hose
4) Screw the washing machine end of the water hose into the water supply outlet
5) On the other end of the hose, there is a small filter. Hold this in place with the tip of your finger, and turn on the water supply for a few seconds, while keeping the free end of the hose in a bucket. This will flush water through the filter in reverse, thereby cleaning it. Do NOT reverse water flow with one end still attached to the washer machine, as this will flush all the debris into your machine!
6) Turn of the water supply, unscrew the water hose, and reconnect both ends as specified by the manufacturer.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Apr 12, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When the machine is on, but not running, press and hold the "pre-wash" button. After a few seconds it will begin that beep noise, keep holding it in until the beep volume goes down and finally stops completely (5-10 secs). Once the beep has stopped, release the button and voila, no more annoying beeps at the end of your cycle.
To restore the end of cycle notification (beep) do the same thing as described above, but release the button earlier while the beep is still going.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
ITS NOT THE DRAW THATS NEEDED CLEANING ITS THE JETS ABOVE IN ROOF OF DISPENSER THESE ARE DIFFICULT TO CLEAN UNLESS YOU USE HOT SOAPY WATER AND A SYRINGE TO FORCE THE BACTERIAL GROWTH BACK DOWN THE PIPES,IF YOU DO THIS KEEP GOING TILL NO MORE BLACK STUFF COMES OUT THEN TRY IT IT SHOULD WORK LEAVE THE DRAWER AJAR WHEN NOT IN USE THIS WILL CUT DOWN THE MILDEW GROWTH.
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
Hello and welcome to Fixya.
You`re likely right on about inadvertently locking out the controls. Your washer has a "child lock" program and I suspect that has been activated.
Here`s how to deactivate it...
1) Press the "menu" button until you see "CHILD LOCK :ON" appear in the display. ( if nothing is pressed within 10 sec.following this the menu will close and it will default to program in the display )
2) Once you see what I just mentioned in the display press the "select" button until "CHILD LOCK :OFF" appears in the display.
3) Finally by pressing the start/pause button the key symbol should disappear confirming you have successfully exited the child lock program.
If this indeed was the issue preventing you from operating the washer you should now be free to select any cycle and carry on.
Let me know if this was helpful to you or not, if so please take a second and rate it accordingly.
Thank you for visiting "fixya" for your washer solution inquiry.
good luck going forward.
Posted on May 08, 2010
Check the motor housing for an overload button, usually on the back and coloured black or red. Give it a push and if it clicks then the motor might have just been a bit stressed out and popped it.
Next two things are more serious unfortunately. The relay on the circuit board might have burnt contacts from switching the motor over the machines life, or, one of the motors windings has developed a fault. (these are both pretty rare though).
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2011 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Aug 23, 2011 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
May 21, 2010 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
May 07, 2010 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Nov 23, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Nov 17, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Aug 16, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
May 28, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: