- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure you have updated your ebay password. Last week they started asking users to reset their passwords because of a cyberattack that compromised a database containing encrypted passwords and other non-financial data.
I see that you are wondering what an error code 41 is on your Frigidaire washer, model# GLTF2940ES. Error code 41 means the control board thinks the door switch is open. You will want to make sure the door is closed. Reset your appliance by either unplugging it or shutting the power off at your home's circuit breaker. When you restore power select any cycle and start it. If you are still receiving an error code 41, I suggest contacting your local authorized technician. Hope this helps.
E5 5 times The ink cartridges are not installed , or a non-supported ink cartridge is installed , or the ink cartridges are not installed properly . Check if supported ink tank(s) is installed, and re-install them properly, and then close the scanning unit.
No, I didn't fix it. It says "Error 41. Unplug machine and call Brother." I figure it means it's crapped out. I don't wanna pay to have somebody tell me I need a new one?! Brother oughta be offering Error advice for free to bring folks back as repeat customers. If you have any free advice - it'll earn a future customer! Thanks for your time. Robin
1. you need to install the pc software
2. you need to connect the system to your pc via the usb cable
3. switch the system on - it should be seen as a mass storage.
4. Start PVR Console and run a disk checkup - this should run without error - run this twice.
5. Try the unit now - does it work?