Question about Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
- Machine off If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
- Switch on the machine while holding down the menu button until all the leds are flashing on/off. Now you are in maintenance mode.
- press 80
- press the mono start button several times until you see purge: xxxx
- press 2783 in order to reset the purge counter. You will see: purge:0000
- press the "stop" button.
- press 99 to exit the maintenance mode.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Posted on Apr 07, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2018 | Garmin GPS
Jan 18, 2011 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-665CW...
Jan 16, 2010 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: