Question about Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Seems like there is a problem with your router because as you mentioned the wireless light disappeared with no apparent for reason. Try to do a reset on the router.
1. Power off the router then by using a paper clip or a pen press the reset button then put the power back in while holding the reset button.
2. Continue pressing the reset button for 15 seconds, release the reset button and wait for the router to restart.
3. Access the setup page of the router using internet explorer(type: 192.168.2.1 on the address bar), user name is "admin" and leave the password black
4. On the router setup page, click on the connection type on the left hand column and under WAN internet heading, make sure that it is set to "Dynamic".
5. Click "submit" and go to Home tab and check if the connection say's "connected"on the internet status.
Hope this will help you solve your connection problem.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2011 | Belkin N150 Enhanced Wireless Router...
Oct 16, 2010 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Dec 16, 2009 | Belkin (F5D6230-3) Wireless Router
Sep 20, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Apr 01, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Sep 15, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Sep 05, 2008 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 08, 2008 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!