Question about Vacuums
I'm just wondering if you are referring to the Portafilter when you are asking on the best way to remove the arm that goes to the steam control.
The portafilter looks like this:
If this is what you mean follow the steps below:
1. Turn the portafilter handle clockwise to unscrew.
2. Flip the portafilter over so the plate with the 3 screws faces up.
3. Unscrew then remove the 3 screws.
4. Take off the metal plating that comes loose after removing the screws. This will expose two internal springs.
5. If springs are still sturdy, then reattach them. If the springs are distorted, then replace them with new springs.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2011 | Vacuums
May 26, 2011 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
May 02, 2011 | Tristar Vacuums
Jun 25, 2010 | Eureka Atlantis 2591A Upright Steam Vacuum
Jan 11, 2010 | Vacuums
Nov 06, 2009 | Rainbow E series Canister Wet/Dry Vacuum
Sep 09, 2009 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Apr 23, 2008 | Vacuums
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!