Question about Mustek DV-3500 DV Digital Camcorder
the screen play back the pictures ok but not during record mode? Or is
it off all the time and you used a computer to review the shots that
Check the basics listed below:
1. The screen may be switched off. Press the display button on the back while the camera is on. This toggles the display setting between various settings such as Off/ On / Info. Keep pressing the button to try the aternate modes, it just goes round and round to 2 -3 different modes.
2. Check that the monitor brightness setting is set to medium at least in the menu's.
3. If the problem is only affecting recording then check that the main record settings are correct for the type of scene you are taking. For example don't use Beach, Snow, Candle or manual with a high shutter speed while taking regular daylight shots with minimal lighting.
4. If the LCD display has a hardware issue you could connect the camera to a TV using the video output jack and look at it that way. Then you'll know if the built-in LCD is ok or not.
5. Having a damaged or stuck video output jack COULD cause this problem also since that circuitry is designed to automatically shut off the built-in LCD display when you connect a video cord to it. Note that having a video cable plugged in to the video output jack would shut off the display also. Such as when you have it connected to a TV.
Keep us updated.
Posted on Apr 07, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 30, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 27, 2009 | Philips SAA7130 TV Tuner/FM Radio/Video...
Jun 11, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Dec 09, 2007 | Sanyo DS31590 31" TV
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: