- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
o enter your unlock code, LG phones often require access to a hidden
menu first. To access this menu simply enter the digits 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0
0 1 #.
1. Insert an original SIM card and turn the phone on
2. Access the hidden menu by typing 2 9 4 5 # * 7 1 0 0 1 #
3. Select 'Menu' and then 'Settings'
4. Next, select 'Security'
5. Select 'Network Provider' and 'Deactivate'
6. Finally enter the Unlocking Code provided.
(Please note: Some phones require a slightly different access
code - please see the list below if the above access code doesn't work
for your phone.)
i am not sure if this will work but try it: turn on the phone and you have to press down these three buttons at the same time Green Send button + 3 + * Keep these buttons pressed and switch the phone on. Wait till you see
the message 'formatting...' and then stop pressing the buttons.
There's no magic involved here you rated my reply as: Rating Locked! (?) leezzy has rated this solution as Inappropriate
I was trying to help, I gave you the Master code, that's the code required to reset your Security code.
If you think I'm giving you inappropriate info try a repair shop, then when they have solved your problem, come back to me and tell me I didn't know what I was talking about.